Better With Age is a UX research and design strategy consultancy that helps teams create products and services that improve the lives of older adults and those close to them.
At Better With Age, we apply a range of methods to identify, deconstruct, and strategically solve complex design challenges. By employing a human-centered approach, we support teams in developing a deep understanding of their users, making data-informed decisions, and creating relevant and impactful solutions. We instill a culture of empathy for users and stakeholders at every touch point along their journey. This guides our strategy for designing solutions that exceed users’ expectations.
Ensuring that teams employ a human-centered and data-informed design process is the bedrock of our work. We utilize a variety of individual and team-based research and design activities to inspire our clients' best work. Our approach is highly collaborative, and we engage teams throughout the research and design process. We employ a nonlinear process, continuously adapting to emerging needs.
We are equipped with a number of key assets to help teams:
- A diverse set of tools in our research and design thinking toolbox
- A strong grasp of usability and UX
- Experience in a fast-paced lean startup environment
- The foresight to identify users' readiness for behavior change
- The ability to offer strategic insight in achieving product-market fit